There’s a lot of talk about New Year’s resolutions every year around this time. But there’s another trend I spotted on social media at the end of 2014 that’s even more fun. People were predicting what would happen in 2015. Most of these were in a particular field—for instance, what would happen in the world of marketing, or dance, or sports.But what’s going to happen in just everyday life?
I’m sure a lot will happen that will make headlines, break hearts and convert nonbelievers. Here’s my predictions for our year ahead.
– People everywhere will continue to confuse “they’re, there and their.” (don’t be one of them.)
– Your cell phone will run out of storage. (use the cloud & backup your photos every once and a while, why don’t ya?)
– Someone will accidentally hit “reply all”… I really hope it’s not me.
– New Year’s resolutions will fall by the wayside faster than you can flip the calendar to February.
– Your summer will fly by in the blink of an eye. (You know it always does. Go ahead and plan your vacation now.)
– An unexpected expense will arise when you least need it to. (So go start that rainy day fund.)
– And Disappointment will crush us all when October 21, 2015 is nothing like Back To The Future II.
What predictions do you have for the new year. What does 2015 hold for you?
P.S. One of the changes I’m making as I switch from GetsMeEveryTime.com to KellyMcAuley.com is the new structure of post titles. “Gets Me Every Time” will always be a part of KellyMcAuley.com as it’s part of the legacy of my online blogging life. Look for new “Gets Me Every Time” posts on (most) Mondays.