I’m so eager to start the weekend that I’m only giving you four links to get through. TGIF in the biggest way, y’all.
1 | A quiz to see which half of your brain you use more. (I’m 53% left. What are you?)
2 | I love any idea that helps solve a gigantic problem. Like micro-housing & homelessness.
3 | Seth Rogan made a personal plea against Alzheimer’s. It’s sad it takes a celebrity to get the government to listen, but, hey, whatever it takes.
4 | Today, let’s all stop talking ourselves out of things. Motivation to try something new this weekend, perhaps?
One of these things is not like the other. I mean, if you haven’t heard, there’s been a lot of snow in these parts the last couple weeks. I have to pull out the green cutting board to get any sign of spring in my life. Now usually, I leave you guys with five links from the week that I’ve been totally digging. This week, it’s more of the same but I’m giving you five of my favorite “Pins” from this week.
1 | How to make easy pleated panel curtains.
2 | I’m on a pasta kick so, how about this lasagna skillet?
3 | These matchbox birthday cards are adorable.
4 | My girl, Beckie, pinned this easy homemade salsa.
5 | And my inversion queen, Mash, shared this burning squats yoga flow.
Go ahead and Pin your hearts out all weekend long. (But you know, still get off the couch and go outside, because it’s supposed to get into the 50s, Boston!)
Oh, Louise. I know. We’ve neglected the blog all week long. And there’s so much snow outside. And how are those Olympians hurling themselves down a mile-long ice luge at 80mph on a thin board?? At least it’s Friday. And a three-day weekend. Hang in there, kitty.
1 | Maybe one of these spicy meatball grilled cheese sandwiches would make Louise perk up. (or maybe just me?)
2 | Remember these canvases? Well, I started a new Pinterest board of abstract ideas to paint. Let me know if you have any more inspiration for me.
3 | If I start crocheting this oh-so-perfect stripy cowl now, I think I can have it finished by next winter.
4 | My high school cheer buddy shared a recipe for Buffalo Chicken Cornbread and I can’t wait to try it.
5 | Stop diminishing your creative work and what you do. There’s no reason to be sorry.
PS | shameless plug for the other blog with a week’s worth of posts for you to catch up on.
Oh, what’s that winter? More snow? No worries. We got this.
1 | The weekend should include a balsamic pork roast with chili roasted potatoes and the perfect roasted veggies.
2 | In honor of yesterday National Handwriting Day, check out Kal Barteski’s script. And maybe sign up for her class?
3 | I’m crushing on all things “tribal” printed. Like this phone case.
4 | Loving these personalized mugs. Perfect for Valentine’s Day, yeah?
5 | And how about some winter cleaning with a “throw out 100 things challenge“?
Here’s hoping your weekend is filled with love and joy and happiness!
Another Friday. Another list of five for you, dear friends & internet followers. Someone pinned up this quote in my office and I could help but love it.
1 | This blog of real life emojis.
2 | These paleo oreo-style cookies from Gluten-Free On A Shoestring. (Yay! Gluten free!)
3 | This Kitty Cat Valentine Cookie Jar from Target to put them in.
4 | Speaking of love, this on-stage proposal from a Peter Pan performance.
5 | And, 22 “Hard to Kill” houseplants via Decor8.
Get your 3-day weekend on, folks!
10 days down. 355 to go. I’m marking them all off in my Sugar Paper for Target planner. Here’s some good things from the past 5 days.
1 | Have you taken the NYTimes Dialect Quiz Yet? It’s spot on.
2 | I am so in love with this succulent monogram planter.
3 | This Benefit mascara is my everything. (I got hooked after my big Benefit order.)
4 | I used this Mojo Marinade on chicken this week. Highly easy. Highly recommended.
5 | Still debating whether this Velveeta shortage is the real deal. Convince me one way or the other, in the comments.
A few things that caught my eye this week. Just for you guys.
1 | This huge snowstorm. (as seen above)
2 | A cucumber & carrot salad.
3 | The shoes behind the ballerinas.
4 | This reminder from Jess Lively.
5 | If you switched September & October, I could totally get behind this month ranking, Buzzfeed.
Now, get to weekending! Or shoveling. If you were so lucky to get a visit from Hercules.
Let’s start out the week, and the month, with the “F-list.” Not much to say today, so, let’s go…
1. Food Blogs | I love to read food blogs and look at the gorgeous photos. Here’s a collection of my fave food blogs.
2. Frank’s Red Hot | I put that ish on everything.
3. Feedly | It’s no secret now that Google Reader is on its way out. So, I’ve jumped on the Feedly bandwagon.
4. Flipboard | I’m all about the web this week. If you have an iPad, Flipboard is a must.
5. Farmhouse Style | I keep pinning tables like this one. Someday, someday.
6. Friends & Family | Hey, that’s you guys! And to celebrate you, and the month of April, I’m giving you, dear readers, 15% off anything in my Etsy shop all month long. Simply use code FF2013 at checkout!
I’m not going to lie. I put off making “The E List” because I didn’t think it would be as Easy as it was to come up with a list of favorites that start with E. But once I thought about all my favorite things in the world—I have a lot, hence the name of this blog—it was simple to compile this short list!
1. Epiphanie Camera Bags | You guys are probably sick of me talking about Epiphanie Bags. But I love the one I have and I love this cute chevron bag too.
2. Etsy | I mean. It’s my go-to for all things cute.
3. Easter Bunny Drink Stirrers | Speaking of Etsy, these drink stirrers, and all the other ones in this shop, are adorable.
4. Even Numbers | I’ve just always had a thing for even numbers.
5. Egg Holder | I love that this looks like it’s from Anthro, but you can find it at World Market.
6. Emerald Green | It’s the color of the year. You’ve got to get behind it with a cute iPhone case.