What’s up internet. Yes. I’m back to “Blank Gets Me Every Time.” You know why? It’s easier. It makes it easier for me to write. Makes it even easier to think of post titles. It’s less pressure. It seems more frivolous to me to write with this standard approach and that I’m fine with. Lots of bloggers use their blogging because their passionate about writing and they want more of it in their lives. I’m passionate enough about writing that it’s what I do all day, so the writing here, it’s just enough to let out whatever’s bouncing around in my head without a client name attached to the end.
Today, just a quick look at some links I’m digging that I hope you’ll dig too.
• A look at why you may be aging faster than your same-aged friends. And what to do about it? Sign me up. (Yeah, yeah. It’s partially genetics, but not completely.)
• This ball pit art installation looks pretty cool. It also looks like a huge germ pit. But a really cool-looking germ pit nonetheless.
• My Kindle broke last weekend (it’s a Kindle 3 frozen on the “Recovery Mode” screen), so fingers crossed Prime Day serves up a nice Kindle deal.
• Speaking of writing (above), some people think they have “no time” to write. Here’s five ideas to help you out if you’re one of those some people.
• And one longer read for the weekend that is finally within reach. The secrets of the creative brain and how it relates to genius, high IQ and mental illness.