Hey guys. So, I’m a bit behind in my letter lists—really only one week—but I am going to get back on track. This week, with a few of my favorite “D” items.
1. Dothan, Alabama | I can’t let the “D” week go by without a little “hometown” love. What? You didn’t know I was from the “Peanut Capital of the World?”
2. Denim | I’m lucky enough that it’s acceptable at my office EVERY day. (Jealous yet?) Right now, I’m all about Ann Taylor’s colored and printed jeans.
3. Donuts | No joke, these chocolate-frosted Entenmann’s donuts were the only thing I would eat as a kid.
4. Door Knockers | Super cheesy, but wildly appropriate for my workplace. (Now I know you’re getting jealous.)
5. Daisies | They’re not my favorite flower, but they come in a close second place. | photo |
6. Diamonds | After all, they are a girl’s best friend, right?
I also love doggies, dancing, downtime and so much more. But that’s for another time. Right now, tell me, who wants to work at my office?