The weekend is near, folks. And I’ve got some links for you that I’ve gathered over the past several days. Plus, a few weekend activities, Mother’s Day aside, for those in or around the Boston Area.
First, West Elm is having a pop-up flower shop tomorrow at their Fenway store. Stop by & pick up flowers for mom (or yourself, either way.)
OR, if you’re on the other side of The Charles, check out The Art of Craft in Cambridge. An indoor/outdoor market with free parking!
Or, if you’re trolling the internet, here’s a few
too many things to check out:
• Parmesan Cheese Spread, at 101 Cookbooks.
• Roasted Garlic Pasta Salad, at Budget Bytes.
• From blog to brand, at Design Love Fest.
• (Greater) Boston is getting it’s very own Shake Shack, via Beckie over at Cubicle 57.
• IKEA hack hanging garden, at JILLM. (perfect for us city dwellers and even more reason to hit up IKEA this weekend.)
• Custom storage ottoman, at Paper N Stitch.
And that’s it. I’ll be back soon with more on Mom’s day among other things. Until then, have the most fabulous weekend, internetland!